By :PK gupta
- Are you as a manager, living for business, or are you in the business of living?
- Are you interested in adding years to your life, or life to your years?
- Is your main interest in making yourself a living, or making a life for yourself?
1 Managing your body
2 Managing your mind
3 Managing your perceptions
4 Managing your emotions
- Positive: Love, Joy, Pleasure, Satisfaction, etc.
- Negative: Fear, Regret, Anger, Sadness, guilt, Embarrassment, Frustration, etc.
5 Managing your neurosensory system
6 Managing your consciousness
7 Reflection and action plan for self management
- What are you doing with your life?
- What have you achieved so far?
- What is your purpose in life?
- Why are you doing what you are doing?
- Do you consider yourself a success?
- Are you happy?
- Are you contented or complacent?
- Are you dissatisfied or disillusioned?
- Are you getting up every morning ready to live another brand new day, or are you living the same old day everyday?
- Are you living life to the fullest or are you merely existing?
- Feel that you are not living life to the fullest
- Want to change but somehow have not been able to get started
- Feel uncertain about where you are really going
- Lack of motivation to want more
- Have a need to prioritize and choose every time
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to go?
- How do we get there?
8 Identifying the key areas in your life
- Your Career
- Your relationship
- Your Health
- Your Wealth
HAPPY WTH, NO CHANGE
HAPPY BUT NEED MORE
UNHAPPY, BUT NO CHANGE
UNHAPPY, IMPROVEMENT NEEDED
9 Where do you want to go?
10 The milestones of success