06 Government Publications
0. Recent Trends
1. Classification Continue
2. Gazette of India
- Non-statutory rules, regulations, orders and resolutions issued by the Ministries of the Government of India and the Supreme Court.
- Appointments, promotions, leave orders etc. issued by the Ministries of the Government of India and the Supreme Court.
- Acts, Ordinances, Resolutions, Bills and Reports of the Select Committee of Bills.
- General Statutory Rules including Orders, Bye-Laws etc. of general character/statutory orders and notifications by the central authority.
- Notifications issued by the High Courts, the Comptroller and Auditor General, Union Public Service Commission, the Indian Government Railways and by the attached and subordinate offices of the Government of India.
3. Annual Reports
4. Research Reports/Development Oriented Literature
b. Approach paper to Five Year Plan
c. Technical Notes on the Approach to the Five year Plans.
d. Annual Plan
e. Mid Term Appraisal: Five Year Plan
f. Annual Report Report of the Meeting of the National Development Council.
h. Working Group Reports/Task Force Reports/Steering Committee ReportsGuidelines for the Preparation of Feasibility Reports for Projects. Reports of the National Committee on the Development of Backward Areas.
5. Publication Division
b. Budget Speeches of Union Finance Ministers. 2v.
c. Common men's Guide to Rights and Facilities by Onkar Kedia and Manis Pandey
d. Empowering the Indian Women by Promila Kapoor For a United India: Speeches of Sardar patel (1947-1950)
f. Human rights and Working Women by Jayashree Gupta
g. Indian Railways: Glorious 100 years by R.R. Bhandari.
h. Indira Gandhi: Selected Speeches and Writings 5V.
i. The Study of Public Sector; Edited. by Manohar Bandopadhyaya
j. Women of India by Tara Ali Baig.
. Government Information: Towards a Better Dissemination
6.1 Right to Information (RTI) Act 2005
6.2 National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP), 2012
7. Government Publications and Reference Service
8. Concluding Remarks
- Mohinder Singh. Government Publication of India: A survey of their Nature, Bibliographical Control and Distribution System. Delhi, Metropolitan, 1984.
- Indian National Bibliography, Monthly (with annual emulation), (1957-)Kolkata, Central Reference Library.
- India Department of Science and Technology, National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy, 2012. Gazette of India Part V Section- March 17, 2012.
- Khurana JS and Khurana MS Government books in print, New Delhi, Bookwell, 1994.
- Mohinder Singh State Government Publication in India, New Delhi, Academic Publication, 1985.