Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Items for Distributive, Procedural, and Interactive Justice AND MCQ IN RESEARCH

Distributive Justice Items

  1. My work schedule is fair.
  2. I think that my level of pay is fair.
  3. I consider my workload to be quite fair.
  4. Overall, the rewards i receive here are quite fair.
  5. I fell that my job responsibilities are fair.

Formal Procedure (Procedural Justice) Items

  1. Job decisions are made by the general manager in an unbiased manner.
  2. My general manager makes sure that all employee concerns are heard before job decisions are made.
  3. To make formal job decisions, my general manager collects accurate and complete information.
  4. My general manager clarifies decision and provides additional information when requested by employees.
  5. All job decision are applied consistently across all affected employees.
  6. Employees are allowed to challenge or appeal job decisions made by the general manager.

Interactive Justice Items

  1. When decisions are made about my job, the general manager treats me with kindness and consideration
  2. When decisions are made about my job, the general manager treats me with respect and dignity.
  3. When decisions are made about my job, the general manager is sensitive to my personal needs.
  4. When decisions are made about my job, the general manager deals with me in a truthful manner
  5. When decisions are made about my job, the general manager shows concern for my rights as an employee.
  6. Concerning decisions about my job, the general manager discusses the implications of the decisions with me
  7. The general manager offers adequate justification for decisions made about my job
  8. When decisions are made about my job, the general manager offers explanations that make sense to me
  9. My general manager explains very clearly any decision made about my job

Question 1.
Weber said sociologists need to _________ human behaviour.


Open Hint for Question 1 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 1


Question 2.
Models are built by


Open Hint for Question 2 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 2


Question 3.
Reliability means ______________.


Open Hint for Question 3 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 3


Question 4.
Types of representative sampling are random, quota, and __________.


Open Hint for Question 4 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 4


Question 5.
“Other things” that affect relationships are called ______ variables.


Open Hint for Question 5 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 5


Question 6.
Qualitative sociologists do not use the term theory; they use ________.


Open Hint for Question 6 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 6


Question 7.
In models, participant observers are less concerned with causes and more concerned with __________.


Open Hint for Question 7 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 7


Question 8.
How well the experimenter can generalize to the world is called ________.


Open Hint for Question 8 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 8


Question 9.
When participant observers argue from specific to general statements, it is called _______________.


Open Hint for Question 9 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 9


Question 10.
Verstehen is Weber’s word for


Open Hint for Question 10 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 10


Question 11.
Participant observation can involve as few as _____ case(s).


Open Hint for Question 11 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 11


Question 12.
Marxists use a strategy called ____________.


Open Hint for Question 12 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 12


Question 13.
Research done at one time is called ________________.


Open Hint for Question 13 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 13


Question 14.
To ensure validity, researchers often use ___________________.


Open Hint for Question 14 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 14


Question 15.
Analyzing data collected by others is called ________________.


Open Hint for Question 15 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 15


Question 16.
The actual procedures used to measure theoretical concepts are _____________


Open Hint for Question 16 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 16


Question 17.
Theory rooted in and arising from previously collected data is called __________.


Open Hint for Question 17 in a new window.
 
  
  
  
  
  
End of Question 17



No comments: