इस ब्लॉग्स का सृजन भारत वर्ष में आयोजित होने वाली समस्त प्रकार की प्रतियोगी एवं भर्ती परीक्षाओं में सभी प्रकार के प्रतिभागियों को संतुष्ठ करते हुए वांछित पाठ्य विषय वस्तु का संपादन और संगर्हण किया गया हैं , सभी विषय वस्तुए सर्वाधिकार सुरक्षित हैं ,न लाभ न हानि पर संचालित कि जा रही , इन सभी विषय वस्तुए को भारत वर्षमें हिंदी , गुजराती, मराठी , कन्नड़ , तमिल, तेलगु, बांग्ला , उर्दू, आदि में अनूदित कर के देखा जा सकता हैं , सभी को भविष्य कि हार्दिक शुभकामना सहित सुझाव सादर आमंत्रित हैं,
1. In the research process, the management question has the following critical activity in sequence.
Origin, selection, statement, exploration and refinement
Origin, statement, selection, exploration and refinement
Origin, exploration, selection, refinement, and statement
Origin, exploration, refinement, selection and statement
2. The chapter that details the way in which the research was conducted is the _________ chapter
Conclusion and recommendations
3. Business research has an inherent value to the extent that it helps management make better decisions. Interesting information about consumers, employees, or competitors might be pleasant to have, but its value is limited if the information cannot be applied to a critical decision.
4. The researcher should never report flaws in procedural design and estimate their effect on the findings.
5. Adequate analysis of the data is the least difficult phase of research for the novice.
6. The validity and reliability of the data should be checked occasionally
7. Researchers are tempted to rely too heavily on data collected in a prior study and use it in the interpretation of a new study
8. What is a good research? The following are correct except
Purpose clearly defined
Research process detailed
Research design thoroughly planned
Findings presented ambiguously
9. Greater confidence in the research is warranted if the researcher is experienced, has a good reputation in research, and is a person of integrity
10. A complete disclosure of methods and procedures used in the research study is required. Such openness to scrutiny has a positive effect on the quality of research. However, competitive advantage often mitigates against methodology disclosure in business research.
11. Research is any organized inquiry carried out to provide information for solving problems.
12. In deduction, the conclusion must necessarily follow from the reasons given. In inductive argument there is no such strength of relationship between reasons and conclusions.
13. Conclusions must necessarily follow from the premises. Identify the type of arguments that follows the above condition.
Combination of Induction and Deduction
14. Eminent scientists who claim there is no such thing as the scientific method, or if exists, it is not revealed by what they write, caution researchers about using template like approaches
15. One of the terms given below is defined as “a bundle of meanings or characteristics associated with certain events, objects, conditions, situations, and the like
16. This is an idea or image specifically invented for a given research and/or theory building purpose
17. The following are the synonyms for independent variable except
18. The following are the synonyms for dependent variable except
19. In the research process, a management dilemma triggers the need for a decision.
20. Every research proposal, regardless of length should include two basic sections. They are:
Research question and research methodology
Research proposal and bibliography
Research method and schedule
Research question and bibliography
21. The purpose of the research proposal is:
To generate monetary sources for the organization
To present management question to be researched and its importance
To discuss the research efforts of others who have worked on related management question.
22. A proposal is also known as a:
All of the above
23. Non response error occurs when you cannot locate the person or could not encourage the respondent to participate in answering.
24. Secondary data can almost always be obtained more quickly and at a lower cost than __________data.
25. The purpose of __________________ research is to help in the process of developing a clear and precise statement of the research problem rather than in providing a definitive answer.
1. a. 2. c. 3. a. 4. b. 5. b. 6. b. 7. a. 8. d. 9. a. 10. a. 11. a. 12. a. 13. C. 14. a. 15. c. 16. b. 17. c. 18. d. 19. a. 20. a. 21. a. 22. e. 23. a. 24. d. 25. c.